The village of Bozhentsi is one of the most beautiful architectural reserves in Bulgaria. it is situated at about 15 km. to the east of the twon of Gabrovo at an altitude 547 m. The population is about 40 people. Most of the houses have two floors. A characteristic feature of the houses are the loggias, the roofs made of stone slabs and the corner fireplaces. "St. Prophet Iliya" church was built in 1840 and school was buil in 1872. There are houses museums with different expositions in the village. There are several preserved schools - "Kiliino", "Staroto", "Novoto"
on public holidays re-enacments and concerts are conducted